Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Courage, and a lack of same...

  • dpullen1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , May 6 3:20 PM
      In a message dated 05/06/2001 6:06:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      HEOPER@... writes:

      > ?????

      I'm so sick of this subject-line I could puke!
      Don Pullen

    • G.A.R.S.
      Message 2 of 15 , May 6 5:48 PM
        Be careful Don, you're probably the next to be attacked. Especially since you had the audacity to say how tired of the bickering you are.

        Brian Brown
        Global Asset Recovery Services
        PO Box 293068
        Kettering, Ohio 45429
        gars@...
        Phone: 937-395-0764
        Fax: 937-395-0765
        HEOPER@... writes:

        > ?????

        I'm so sick of this subject-line I could puke!
        Don Pullen

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • ray_madison@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 15 , May 7 1:09 PM
          Otis says did you ever notice that bickerers always come in threes?

          list-subscribe@y...">infoguys-list-subscribe@y...</a><br/>
          > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-
          unsubscribe@y...">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@y...</a><br/>

          Service.