Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Courage, and a lack of same...

  • HEOPER@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , May 6, 2001
      ?????

    • dpullen1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 15 , May 6, 2001
        In a message dated 05/06/2001 6:06:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        HEOPER@... writes:

        > ?????

        I'm so sick of this subject-line I could puke!
        Don Pullen

      • G.A.R.S.
        Message 3 of 15 , May 6, 2001
          Be careful Don, you're probably the next to be attacked. Especially since you had the audacity to say how tired of the bickering you are.

          Brian Brown
          Global Asset Recovery Services
          PO Box 293068
          Kettering, Ohio 45429
          gars@...
          Phone: 937-395-0764
          Fax: 937-395-0765
          HEOPER@... writes:

          > ?????

          I'm so sick of this subject-line I could puke!
          Don Pullen

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • ray_madison@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 15 , May 7, 2001
            Otis says did you ever notice that bickerers always come in threes?

            list-subscribe@y...">infoguys-list-subscribe@y...</a><br/>
            > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-
            unsubscribe@y...">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@y...</a><br/>

            Service.