Nationwide DMV all 50 states

  • Privateinvestig8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2001
      To all members,

      I have been a member of this list for a long time and have noticed a
      steady influx of new members as this time goes by. I would just like to make
      all members aware of the services my company offers. Dunham Investigations
      offers "standard" investigative services and information servicing that may
      be of benefit to list members.
      We don't offer a wide variety of information services BUT, what we do
      offer is precise and very timely. Simply put we provide DMV information for
      ALL 50 STATES, Licenses, tags, vin's, ect.. The cost for these services is
      very reasonable, just $25.00 / search - tag, vin. We get you your information
      when you need it, our turn around time generally is 24 hours or less.
      To take advantage of these services just fax your request to our office
      on your letterhead. We will obtain your information and fax it back. Once you
      receive your information just mail us a check. Simple !! If your interested
      or have questions, need information not specifically listed, contact us
      privately or give us a call. NEW 50 STATE VIN SEARCH... check your VIN in all
      50 States....$ 100.00 !!!!!
      Thank you all for your time. I'm looking forward to hearing from you all
      !!!
      John Dunham Private Investigator
      Licensed by the New York State Department of State
      CPO Box 2933 Kingston, New York 12402 - 2933
      Office (845) 339-4111 Fax (845) 339-4114