Re: [infoguys-list] Digest Number 292

  • Intercept Investigations
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2001
      > Dear Sir!
      >
      > Although I am "greedy" to enlarge my sources, I cannot take up the
      > challenge as many other members of the list cannot. WHY? Simple.
      > On one hand: they may be in a different time zone, saw therefore
      > you -seriously- gracious offer too late, on the other anyone on a
      > digest form gets the digest mostly a day later, at least I do,
      > therefore no luck old chap.

      Actually, I too subscribe to the digest version of this list, but forgot about the delay. As a result of others who also did not receive the offer
      until after the deadline, I already sent a copy of the links to everyone who asked for it privately, regardless of when the request was received.
      The only reason for the 'deadline' was so that I didn't have to deal with a barrage of requests over the next week or so. By the way, you should
      have also received your copy of the links before you receive this message. I sure hope I didn't either shoot myself in the foot or SPAM anyone!

      --
      Steven W. Gudin, Director
      Intercept Investigations

      Tel: (702)547-5200