"deadline" for a freebe

  • ettisch-enchelmaiergmbh@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2001
      > Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 21:52:05 EDT
      > From: HEOPER@...
      > Subject: Re: Re: Re: Courage, and a lack of same...

      <snip>
      Okay, so that nobody says I have never contributed anything "professional" to
      this list (actually, I reply to most professional inquiries privately), here's a
      freebie to the professionals. Any LICENSED PI's who'd like to receive a list of
      approximately 250 searchable public records web sites, email me PRIVATELY with
      your PROFESSIONAL contact information on Friday, May 4th, and I'll email you the
      list on Saturday, May 5th. Requests received after Friday will be ignored.

      --
      Steven W. Gudin, Director
      Intercept Investigations

      Dear Sir!

      Although I am "greedy" to enlarge my sources, I cannot take up the
      challenge as many other members of the list cannot. WHY? Simple.
      On one hand: they may be in a different time zone, saw therefore
      you -seriously- gracious offer too late, on the other anyone on a
      digest form gets the digest mostly a day later, at least I do,
      therefore no luck old chap.

      Nice weekend
      Nearly 30 years of GLOBEWIDE investigations of all kinds
      M. Ettisch-Enchelmaier, B.A., President, CEO Tel.+49-6238-989 098
      Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH Fax. +49+6238-989099 + +6238-1313
      Bodelschwinghstr. 9/67246 Dirmstein/Germany (+1 h GMT, -6-9 h USA)
      http://home.hiwaay.net/~pvteye/ettisch.html