Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Courage, and a lack of same...

  • joseph no name
    Message 1 of 15 , May 5, 2001
      Stop spamming me, ok

      Message 2 of 15 , May 6, 2001
        ?????

      • dpullen1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , May 6, 2001
          In a message dated 05/06/2001 6:06:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          HEOPER@... writes:

          > ?????

          I'm so sick of this subject-line I could puke!
          Don Pullen

        • G.A.R.S.
          Message 4 of 15 , May 6, 2001
            Be careful Don, you're probably the next to be attacked. Especially since you had the audacity to say how tired of the bickering you are.

            Brian Brown
            Global Asset Recovery Services
            PO Box 293068
            Kettering, Ohio 45429
            gars@...
            Phone: 937-395-0764
            Fax: 937-395-0765
            HEOPER@... writes:

            > ?????

            I'm so sick of this subject-line I could puke!
            Don Pullen

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • ray_madison@hotmail.com
            Message 5 of 15 , May 7, 2001
              Otis says did you ever notice that bickerers always come in threes?

              list-subscribe@y...">infoguys-list-subscribe@y...</a><br/>
              > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-
              unsubscribe@y...">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@y...</a><br/>

              Service.