Thanks For The Laughs / Free Stuff

  • Intercept Investigations
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2001
      > Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 19:37:57 -0000
      > From: ray_madison@...
      > Subject: Re: Courage, and a lack of same...
      >
      > Otis notes that Mr. Brown is in judgement recovery. Recovery may be
      > the wrong word here - it's hard to recover something you never had to
      > begin with.

      Could be the funniest thing I've ever read on one of these lists!

      > Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 21:52:05 EDT
      > From: HEOPER@...
      > Subject: Re: Re: Re: Courage, and a lack of same...
      >
      > You guys must not have any work! Have fun!!

      All work and no play makes _____ (fill in the blank) a dull boy. Does anyone really take any of these discussions / minor disagreements / debates / differences of opinion seriously? Maybe there are some people who have been working just a little too much? Hmmm... Maybe I've been working too much. Anyone want to buy a PI business?

      Okay, so that nobody says I have never contributed anything "professional" to this list (actually, I reply to most professional inquiries privately), here's a freebie to the professionals. Any LICENSED PI's who'd like to receive a list of approximately 250 searchable public records web sites, email me PRIVATELY with your PROFESSIONAL contact information on Friday, May 4th, and I'll email you the list on Saturday, May 5th. Requests received after Friday will be ignored.

      --
      Steven W. Gudin, Director
      Intercept Investigations

      Tel: (702)547-5200