Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Re: Courage, and a lack of same...

  • HEOPER@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , May 3, 2001
      You guys must not have any work! Have fun!!

    • TOMPIAM001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 15 , May 5, 2001
        Good ! God ! Almighty Here it goes again. Trying to impress us and
        shooting yourself in the foot.
      • joseph no name
        Message 3 of 15 , May 5, 2001
          Stop spamming me, ok

          Message 4 of 15 , May 6, 2001
            ?????

          • dpullen1@aol.com
            Message 5 of 15 , May 6, 2001
              In a message dated 05/06/2001 6:06:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
              HEOPER@... writes:

              > ?????

              I'm so sick of this subject-line I could puke!
              Don Pullen

            • G.A.R.S.
              Message 6 of 15 , May 6, 2001
                Be careful Don, you're probably the next to be attacked. Especially since you had the audacity to say how tired of the bickering you are.

                Brian Brown
                Global Asset Recovery Services
                PO Box 293068
                Kettering, Ohio 45429
                gars@...
                Phone: 937-395-0764
                Fax: 937-395-0765
                HEOPER@... writes:

                > ?????

                I'm so sick of this subject-line I could puke!
                Don Pullen

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              • ray_madison@hotmail.com
                Message 7 of 15 , May 7, 2001
                  Otis says did you ever notice that bickerers always come in threes?

                  list-subscribe@y...">infoguys-list-subscribe@y...</a><br/>
                  > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-
                  unsubscribe@y...">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@y...</a><br/>

                  Service.