TN Driver's License

  • Dean Boerger
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2001
      Dear List Members:

      I apologize for the cross-posting. Does anyone have access to Tennessee Driver License Records? I need to verify current status of a Driver's License. I have a name, SSN & DOB. Please email me privately with cost & TAT. Thanks again.

      Dean Boerger

      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
      P.O. Box 1794
      Columbus, Ohio 43216
      (877) 754-8295 Toll-Free / (614) 206-5063 Mobile
      Web: www.boergerpi.com

    • Vicki Siedow
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2001
        teresa753@..., Teresa Freeman. All 50 states, plus other goodies.