Non-published Number

  • Dean Boerger
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2001
      Dear List Members:

      I need to developed an address from a non-published number in Warren, Ohio. This involves process of service in a criminal case. Please email me privately with costs and TAT. Thanking everyone in advance for your assistance.

      Dean Boerger

      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
      OH PI License #6807
      P.O. Box 1794
      Columbus, Ohio 43216
      (877) 754-8295 Toll-Free / (614) 206-5063 Mobile
      Web: www.boergerpi.com

    • Lamb & Associates
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2001
        DEAN ;

        SEND ME THE NUMBER AND I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU.

        G. YOUNG

        LAMB & ASSOCIATES
        PROCESS SERVICE, ASSET CHECKS, PRE-EMPLOYMENT
        JUDGEMENT RECOVERY / PUBLIC RECORDS RESEARCHER
        P.O. BOX 892074
        TEMECULA, CA 92589-2074
        (909) 600-9105 OFFICE
        (909) 507-3926 PAGER - 24 HOURS