[infoguys-list] Badges

  • Robert Boyd
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 17, 1999
      Can any one direct me to where to get PI badges? Nothing locally has them.
      Thanks,
      Robert Boyd
      Boyd's Eye View Investigations

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
    • Snaf001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 17, 1999
        go to 37.com type in badge

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
      • HHall18007@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 19, 1999
          I got my badge Blackinton 221 John L. Dietsch boulevard
          PO box 1300
          Attleboro Falls, Massachusetts 02763-0300
          tel 508-699-4436
          fax 508-695-5349
          http://www.blackinton.com
          I order it from Battle Uniforms here in Oklahoma city cost me around $95.00
          Harold Hall
          APDS Investigation
          hhall18007@...

          eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
        • Mike F.
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 22, 1999

            Someone was asking about Badges .""WE  . . . .'T   . . . D  . O  S . . . . IN B..GES"

            Later,mike f.

            http://www.nic-inc.com

            Announcement! New Products added to Site

            A77 "Eagle & Key" Hologram Laminates

            http://www.nic-inc.com/product2/a77.htm

            Announcement! Catalog 14

            Get the Worlds most unusual Law Enforcement Catalog FREE!

            FREE!

            http://www.nic-inc.com/freecat.htm

            The special instructions box to put the

            Discount code in is on the 3rd page after the

            credit card information page

            START ECOUPON: You must include this discount code "PDD990722"

            in Instructions area for online orders or mention it on the phone

            or mail/Fax orders. Offer ends July 31, 1999.

            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

            BADGES on SALE:

            M130 MILITARY INTELLIGENCE-WAR DEPARTMENT BADGE

            Reg. $29.95 Sale $19.95

            http://www.nic-inc.com/products/m130.htm

            M125 HAWAII FIVE-O BADGE

            Reg. $29.95 Sale $22.95

            http://www.nic-inc.com/products/m125.htm

            M140 LAPD WALLET BADGE "DRAGNET"

            Reg. $19.95 Sale $11.95

            http://www.nic-inc.com/products/m140.htm

            PATCHES on SALE

            E261 3" Area 51 Triangular Patch

            Reg. $7.95 Sale $4.95

            http://www.nic-inc.com/product2/e261.htm

            E262 3" Area 51 Circular Patch

            Reg. $7.95 Sale $4.95

            http://www.nic-inc.com/product2/e262.htm

            E241 USN Anti-Terrorist Patch

            Reg. $4.99 Sale $3.49

            http://www.nic-inc.com/product2/e241.htm

            E247 Fugitive Recovery Agent Patch

            Reg.9.95 Sale $ 6.49

            http://www.nic-inc.com/product2/e247.htm

            Rubber Stamps

            Q50 Eagle Security Stamp

            Reg. $13.95 Sale 9.95

            http://www.nic-inc.com/product2/q50.htm

            Q44 CERTIFIED TRUE "COMPASS ROSE" Stamp

            Reg. $12.95 Sale $8.95

            http://www.nic-inc.com/product2/q44.htm

            Want a discount on Large Quantity Order Call 888 642 0007

            Ask for a DEAL ! Does not include above discounts.

            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

            END ECOUPON: You must include this discount code "PDD990722"

            in Instructions area for online orders or mention it on the phone

            or mail/Fax orders. Offer ends July 31, 1999.

            Announcement! New Products added to Site

            A77 "Eagle & Key" Hologram Laminates

            http://www.nic-inc.com/product2/a77.htm

            Announcement! Need a High Performance Motorcycle "Blue White"

            Headlight Bulb and/or some neat accessories.

            visit our sister company "TANKMASTER LIGHTING"

            http://www.tankmaster.com

            To be removed from this mailing list, please reply to

            remove@... with "remove friindy@..."

            as the subject.

            Visit our online catalog at:

            http://www.nic-inc.com/

            Secure Online Ordering is available.

            NIC LAW ENFORCEMENT SUPPLY

            500 Flournoy Lucas Bldg. 3I

            Shreveport, LA 71106

            lab1@...

            888-642-0007

            Can any one direct me to where to get PI badges? Nothing locally has them.
            Thanks,
            Robert Boyd
            Boyd's Eye View Investigations

            click here
            Click Here!

            eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
          • Repo Man
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 22, 1999
              right on mike f...LMAO

> [...]
              >
              >http://www.tankmaster.com
              >
              >To be removed from this mailing list, please reply to
              >
              >remove@... with "remove friindy@..."
              >
              >as the subject.
              >
              >Visit our online catalog at:
              >
              >http://www.nic-inc.com/
              >
              >Secure Online Ordering is available.

              >NIC LAW ENFORCEMENT SUPPLY
              >
              >500 Flournoy Lucas Bldg. 3I
              >
              >Shreveport, LA 71106
              >
              >lab1@...
              >
              >888-642-0007
              >

              > Can any one direct me to where to get PI badges? Nothing locally has
              >them.
              > Thanks,
              > Robert Boyd
              > Boyd's Eye View Investigations

              > Click Here!
              > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

              >Click Here to apply for a NextCard Internet Visa and start earning

            • Tonya Simmons
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 23, 1999
                Robbie,
                Just look on the internet for police supply or nais.com, galls.com, etc....
                They are everywhere. Good to know you're still hanging in there.
                Tonya