Non Pi Announcing new site

  • GWITX@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2001
      Hello all,

      I am not going to renew my license when it expires at the end of this year
      so I am going back into lawn and landscape work. Please look at my site and
      let me know what you all think on it.
      http://site.quickbooks.com/trial/hollowaylawns76367

      Roger Holloway

      <A HREF="http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/">Great West Investigations</A>
      TX LIC A-06989
      1302 Mockingbird
      Iowa Park, Texas 76367
      940-733-1840 Cell

      Your Peace of mind, personal well-being and safety, and financial future are
      taken seriously by our agency.

      For Peace of Mind...
      Leave the Search to US

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This electronic message contains
      information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information
      is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated
      above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
      of the content of this message/information is prohibited."

      http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/