RE: [infoguys-list] Another Pass along of great interest to everyone.....

  • C. Langtiw
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 10, 2001
      I certainly hope that no one assumes that I'm picking on or slamming anyone,
      so no apologies warranted. My only intent is to pass along some useful
      information to use when researching the validity of the information that
      gets passed around so much on the 'Net.

      CL
    • HEOPER@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 10, 2001
        You are completely right This info should not be on this
      • ray_madison@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 10, 2001
          OK, but first, what in hell is a HEOPER?