[infoguys-list] Re: VIRUS ALERT

  • Peter Lalashuis
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 1999
      the site form spain

      Creed España - Av. Pablo Iglesias, 15 - 28003 Madrid, España
      Tel. + 34 91 533 76 42 - Fax. + 34
      91 535 26 75
      E-mail: creedes@...
      peter

    • Fr�d�ric Borne
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 1999
        Yes! What is the problem?

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
      • wadinv
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 17, 2000
          Please, everyone check your machine for Wscript.KakWorm
          Feb1462 keeps passing it around and if you even open your mail you will recieve it.
          Go to
          Start/Programs/Startup  if Kak or something like that is there...Delete it and go to Symatic.com to get instructions on removing it. if you have restarted your computer already, it is your permenant gift. I did not give this to anyone. Feb1462 still has it on his mail and keeps passing it around.
          I have two antivirus programs and they DIDNOT pick it up.
          Becareful.
          L.Wallace