need of assistance

  • wadinv
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2001
      I am wondering if anyone specializes in adoption investigations. I have a client that was born in FL in 1955 and has other information. If you can help...Please e-mail me privately.
      Laura Wallace
      Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
    • HEOPER@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2001
        Thanks for taking the time to talk to me and Please forgive me for not making
        a call to you sooner. This time we are going to promote THE P. I. MANUEL ,
        mark my word. Thanks Again and BEST REGARDS TO YOU AND FAMILY. DON
      • Cynthia T Schaefer
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 19, 2001
          Laura,

          I have done a number of adoption investigations, and have one going at
          present. Each one is different, because the knowledge and the
          circumstances is different.

          Cynthia Thacker Schaefer
          Attorney Assistance, Inc.
          Dayton, OH