RE: [infoguys-list] Florida DMV
- If you need Florida DMV stuff, let me know.
I am eight blocks for the department and have been doing research there for
over twenty years. If it is a record maintained by the State of Florida We
can get it and get it quickly and reasonably.
Let us know if we can be of assistance.
Burt Hodge CFE, FCI
State Information Bureau
842 E. Park Av. Suite B
Tallahassee, Fl 32301
- Public Records Acts are an administrative request directed to the appropriate information officer.By laws of the Public records act, all severable information to the records is private in nature.Only the public information is accessible, without a valid judicial order to secure restricted information under such mitigating actions as commercial violations of State laws.
PUBLIC OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND RECORDS
View Entire Chapter
119.01 General state policy on public records.--
(1) It is the policy of this state that all state, county, and municipal records shall be open for personal inspection by any person.
(2) The Legislature finds that, given advancements in technology, providing access to public records by remote electronic means is an additional method of access that agencies should strive to provide to the extent feasible. If an agency provides access to public records by remote electronic means, then such access should be provided in the most cost-effective and efficient manner available to the agency providing the information.
(3) The Legislature finds that providing access to public records is a duty of each agency and that automation of public records must not erode the right of access to those records. As each agency increases its use of and dependence on electronic recordkeeping, each agency must ensure reasonable access to records electronically maintained.
(4) Each agency shall establish a program for the disposal of records that do not have sufficient legal, fiscal, administrative, or archival value in accordance with retention schedules established by the records and information management program of the Division of Library and Information Services of the Department of State.
History.--s. 1, ch. 5942, 1909; RGS 424; CGL 490; s. 1, ch. 73-98; s. 2, ch. 75-225; s. 2, ch. 83-286; s. 4, ch. 86-163; ss. 1, 5, ch. 95-296.
here on the banks of Swan Creek,
off the shores of the Chesapeake Bay,
stands this Inhabitant upon the LandConsensus Tollit ErroremCommunis error facit jusSpeaking the Truth in times of universal
deceit, is a revolutionary act.George Orwell----- Original Message -----From: Moon-Fly@...Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 12:11 PMSubject: [infoguys-list] Florida DMVCan anyone assist me in obtaining DMV Records in Florida or tell me
how I can gain access to them?
Please email for more info on this individual..........
Law Offices of Kevin Griffin, PC
White River Junction, VT
To subscribe, send an empty message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@...">infoguys-list-subscribe@...</a><br/>
To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@...">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@...</a><br/>
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.