Florida DMV

  • Moon-Fly@msn.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6 9:11 AM
      Can anyone assist me in obtaining DMV Records in Florida or tell me
      how I can gain access to them?

      Please email for more info on this individual..........

      Moon-Fly@...

      Jessica Larivee
      Defense Investigator

      Law Offices of Kevin Griffin, PC
      White River Junction, VT
    • Vicki Siedow
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6 9:32 AM
        Teresa Freeman, Teresa753@... DMV all states, plus lots more
        goodies. She's wonderful.

        Vicki

        Moon-Fly@... wrote:

        > Can anyone assist me in obtaining DMV Records in Florida or tell me
        > how I can gain access to them?
        >
        > Please email for more info on this individual..........
        >
        > Moon-Fly@...
        >
        > Jessica Larivee
        > Defense Investigator
        >
        > Law Offices of Kevin Griffin, PC
        > White River Junction, VT

        Vicki Siedow, NAIS, CMFI
        Siedow & Associates
        Los Angeles County # 3232
        2940 North Verdugo Road, Suite 221
        818-242-0336 fax
      • HEOPER@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 6 9:59 AM
          More info if you will call 561-496-5850 which might solve your future
          problems also. Don
        • burt hodge
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 6 10:36 AM
            If you need Florida DMV stuff, let me know.
            I am eight blocks for the department and have been doing research there for
            over twenty years. If it is a record maintained by the State of Florida We
            can get it and get it quickly and reasonably.
            Let us know if we can be of assistance.

            Burt

            Burt Hodge CFE, FCI
            State Information Bureau
            842 E. Park Av. Suite B
            Tallahassee, Fl 32301
            850-561-3990
            Fax 850-561-3995
          • The Inhabitant
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 11 7:35 PM
              Public Records Acts  are an administrative request directed to the appropriate information officer.

              By laws of the Public records act, all severable information to the records is private in nature.

              Only the public information is accessible, without a valid judicial order to secure restricted information under such mitigating actions as  commercial violations of State laws.

              Title X
              PUBLIC OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND RECORDS
              Chapter 119
              Public Records
              View Entire Chapter

              119.01  General state policy on public records.--

              (1)  It is the policy of this state that all state, county, and municipal records shall be open for personal inspection by any person.

              (2)  The Legislature finds that, given advancements in technology, providing access to public records by remote electronic means is an additional method of access that agencies should strive to provide to the extent feasible. If an agency provides access to public records by remote electronic means, then such access should be provided in the most cost-effective and efficient manner available to the agency providing the information.

              (3)  The Legislature finds that providing access to public records is a duty of each agency and that automation of public records must not erode the right of access to those records. As each agency increases its use of and dependence on electronic recordkeeping, each agency must ensure reasonable access to records electronically maintained.

              (4)  Each agency shall establish a program for the disposal of records that do not have sufficient legal, fiscal, administrative, or archival value in accordance with retention schedules established by the records and information management program of the Division of Library and Information Services of the Department of State.

              History.--s. 1, ch. 5942, 1909; RGS 424; CGL 490; s. 1, ch. 73-98; s. 2, ch. 75-225; s. 2, ch. 83-286; s. 4, ch. 86-163; ss. 1, 5, ch. 95-296.

              here on the banks of Swan Creek,
              off the shores of the Chesapeake Bay,
              stands this Inhabitant upon the Land

                      Consensus Tollit Errorem

              Communis error facit jus

                              Speaking the Truth in times of universal
                   deceit, is a revolutionary act.

                                      George Orwell