[infoguys-list] recent FTC ruling

  • Dionnenjm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 1999
      Are any of you aware of a recent FTC (federal trade commision) ruling that
      indicates that self-insured employers must notify their employees of any
      investigations being done within 3 days after the investigation (even on
      insurance claims!)? I was advised by one of our clients, but can not find
      the actual ruling anywhere. If you find it please let me know.
      Thanks

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list