RE: [infoguys-list] FREE"Internet Detective Software" v5.0 Valued at $29.95

  • Kauffman, Thomas T PET
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2001
      I'm very new at this (and yet very stupid), you don't get any software at
      all...I agree with VALID-INFO...

    • Kauffman, Thomas T PET
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8, 2001
        This is the Postfix program at host omta03.mta.everyone.net. I'm sorry to
        have to inform you that the message returned below could not be delivered to
        one or more destinations. For further assistance, please contact
        <postmaster@...> If you do so, please include this
        problem report. You can delete your own text from the message returned
        below. The Postfix program <freegift@...>: host
        inbound.register-admin.com.criticalpath.net said: 550 User unknown
        I still agree with VALID-INFO

      • Roy Niles
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 8, 2001
          I responded to this offer as well, but more as a test to see what the catch
          was. After several tries, where they failed to make the download button
          available, or aborted the download, I managed to get a download of Detective
          software. But now I'm afraid to open it up - who knows if it has a virus or
          not, or some sort of Trojan program imbedded in it.