Re: [infoguys-list] FREE"Internet Detective Software" v5.0 Valued at $29.95

  • VALID-INFO
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2001
      How can i trust your list guys? With that kind of lies?
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8, 2001
        I'm very new at this (and yet very stupid), you don't get any software at
        all...I agree with VALID-INFO...

      • Kauffman, Thomas T PET
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 8, 2001
          This is the Postfix program at host omta03.mta.everyone.net. I'm sorry to
          have to inform you that the message returned below could not be delivered to
          one or more destinations. For further assistance, please contact
          <postmaster@...> If you do so, please include this
          problem report. You can delete your own text from the message returned
          below. The Postfix program <freegift@...>: host
          inbound.register-admin.com.criticalpath.net said: 550 User unknown
          I still agree with VALID-INFO

        • Roy Niles
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 8, 2001
            I responded to this offer as well, but more as a test to see what the catch
            was. After several tries, where they failed to make the download button
            available, or aborted the download, I managed to get a download of Detective
            software. But now I'm afraid to open it up - who knows if it has a virus or
            not, or some sort of Trojan program imbedded in it.