  • JRM
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2001

      I expect a need for researchers for employment locates.  These, if all goes well, will be in volume and possibly on a continuing basis.

      Right now, I would like those of you who DO THE RESEARCH YOUSELVES, to Email me at jrm1@... or fax me toll free at 1 888 867-4202.

      This work is being performed in connection with a Federal Agency.  You can Email me for specifics.

      I will expect to pay a fair but very reasonable fee, therefore resellers should not respond.  They will not pay a ‘no-hit’ fee.  The names you get will be pre-screened.

      Tell me your fee, T/A, accuracy (if you use only headers – forget it!).  Also tell me the kind of volume you can handle on a weekly basis.  The key to repeat business will be timeliness, thoroughness and accuracy.

      I will speak to you directly if you want to call.  I realize that many questions are being left unanswered here.  11Am – 6PM EST will be fine.

      Regards to all,

      John R. Misak

      JRM Investigations

      516 546-0738

      516 867-7018 FAX

      John Jay College of Criminal Investigation

      NYPD Undercover Detective - Ret