  • JRM
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2001

      My apologies to those of you who receive more than one of these.

      I don’t remember where the thread began, but there was one discussing ‘PayPal’ services.  If I remember correctly, there was some negative comment about them.  I’d like to know what that was.

      Can anyone bring me up to speed pro or con??

      Thanks,

      John R. Misak

      JRM Investigations

      516 546-0738

      516 867-7018

      John Jay College of Criminal Investigation

      NYPD Undercover Detective - Ret