RE: India national demographics and communities

  • gilzimm
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2001
      If you live in a US city or county where there is a significant or
      identifiable community or population of India nationals, please send me the
      name of the community, city, or county. We are hoping to supplement
      available census and immigration data with antedotal information. There is
      a possibility that future business will occur within those areas where there
      are identifiable Indian communities. You assistance and feedback will be
      sincerely appreciated.

      Warmest regards,

      Gil Zimmerman
      Eastern Associates, Inc.