AUTO SPAM TEST -- What Are Friends For Right?

  • dberlin@icioffshore.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2001
      Hello Friends and Fans:

      What are friends for if you can't ask them to be a "TEST VICTIM" for our
      brand spanking new Goldmine 5.0 E-mail Smasher Blaster? With the greatest
      amount of humility (something that you all know that I got pa-lent-ee of,
      right?) I need a favor:

      We are testing this program out for our web site www.icioffshore.com that
      automatically crafts a personalized letter to each recipient that DOES NOT
      look like Spam. Indeed, it is supposed to look like a personalized letter
      with name, street address, firm name, etc., and e-mail.

      The first test we have to do is to blast 50 or more people and see whether
      they received the test message, which is where you come in. Upon receiving
      the test message, could you do me a favor and just respond to it with a short
      blurb? Please respond by hitting your REPLY button. The SUBJECT LINE will be
      ICI Goldmine TEST.

      Thanks and I really am grateful to you.

      Always,

      Don

      PS: Please don't call for any discounts. We are poor enough, just in trying
      to get this thing to work correctly.

      Investigative Consultants, Inc.
      2020 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
      Suite 813
      Washington, DC 20006

      (202) 237-1500 (Live)
      (202) 237-8642 (Fax)
      Private E-mail: dberlin50@...

      Visit ICI at http://www.icioffshore.com
    • Duane or Eva
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2001

        D J or Eva Dunaway

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2001
          Please do NOT reply to this message by hitting the REPLY button, as this
          will send your responses to the LIST rather than to the sender of this
          message. The sender's email address is in his header below.

[...]

          href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@...">infoguys-list-subscribe@m
          akelist.com</a><br/>
          To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
          href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@...">infoguys-list-unsubscri