48 Hours Domestic Abuse Broadcast Cross-posted

  • IFindOut@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2001
      Folks,

      I would like to bring your attention to an upcoming CBS News--48 Hours (Dan
      Rather) broadcast on March 05, 2001 focusing on Domestic Abuse. I was asked
      to provide information through our National Coalition for Domestic Abuse
      Awareness. I'm not sure how much of the information that we provided will be
      used or if we will be credited but it does seem as if it will be a good
      presentation.

      You can preview the show by clicking on the 48 Hours logo on the front page
      of the NCDAA website.

      Thank you!

      <A HREF="www.DomesticAbuseAwareness.org">www.DomesticAbuseAwareness.org</A>

      Alan J. Rosenthal
      Osinski & Rosenthal Investigations, Inc.
      Rosenthal Legal Services, Inc.
      PO Box 1757
      Trenton, NJ 08607-1757
      800-846-1580 Fax 800-558-6424
      New Jersey State Police PI License 6276
      New York City Process Servers License 980000
      <A HREF="www.Osinski-Rosenthal.com">www.Osinski-Rosenthal.com</A>

      Executive Director
      National Coalition for Domestic Abuse Awareness
      PO Box 1757
      Trenton, NJ 08607-1757
      800-725-4470
    • Bruinsfans@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2001

        Alan,

        Would you mind if I posted this to other LE based groups I belong to?

        Mike Tapp
        Technician
        Tampa, FL.
      • IFindOut@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2001
          Bruinsfans@... writes:
          << Alan, Would you mind if I posted this to other LE based groups I belong
          to?
          Mike Tapp >>

          Mike,

          By all means, post as you feel appropriate.

          Alan J. Rosenthal
          Executive Director