Re: [infoguys-list] Fwd: Fw: Fw: PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE READ!!!

  • Peter Zeimet
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2001
      I agree with Todd. It's bad enough that some of you are so gullible.
      Don't bother the rest of the list with this tripe. This list does not
      exist to distribute spam. Do a little research, you're suppose to be an
      investigator...

      -Pete

      "Todd Moss"
      <investigatormoss@eart To: <infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com>
      hlink.net> cc:
      Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Fwd: Fw: Fw: PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
      02/28/01 09:44 PM READ!!!
      Please respond to
      infoguys-list

      I can not believe people still fall for this crap. Please do some
      "research" before sending out this junk.

      Todd L. Moss
      The Background Network, Inc.
      PI LIC# 5396
      Ph-440-816-9920
      Toll Free 1-877-99CHECK
      E-mail: todd@...
      Web: http://www.crimcheck.com
      Member: 4TheKids Network
      Investigative Team Member
      http://www.fourthekids.org

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      To subscribe, send an empty message to <a href
      ="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@...">infoguys-list-subscribe@...</a><br/>

      To unsubscribe, send a message to <a href
      ="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@...">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@...</a><br/>