Re: [piworld] Fwd: Fw: Fw: PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE READ!!!

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 9:26 PM
      Good Grief!!!! Not only can I not believe that you fell for this, I
      can't believe the number of forwards, no trimming, the exposed
      addresses! Just harvesting the addresses on this post could make a
      fabulous spam list for someone. Was this an error in posting? I have
      certainly done that. Please say that you didn't do this on purpose.
      I'm sure glad I didn't get this in digest form.

      Vicki