Re. New web site

  • GWITX@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2001
      Hello all,

       I just want to thank you all that responded to me by e-mail and pointed out
      some things on my site. Please contact me if I can be of any help to any of
      you in the future.

      Roger Holloway

      Great West Investigations
      TX LIC A-06989
      1302 Mockingbird
      Iowa Park, Texas 76367
      940-733-1840 Cell

      Your Peace of mind, personal well-being and safety, and financial future are
      taken seriously by our agency.

      For Peace of Mind...
      Leave the Search to US

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This electronic message contains
      information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information
      is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated
      above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
      of the content of this message/information is prohibited."