Yosemite PI

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2001
      I just wanted to let you all know that there's a great PI in Sonora, CA,
      near Yosemite. Add him to your rolodex: Randall (Randy) Meyer,
      private_investigator@... 800-347-0013. He is an ex Sheriff, and
      did some truly great work on a missing person case recently, at a very
      good price. Keep him on file in case something comes up out his way. I
      hope to get him to subscribe to some of these groups. How about it, Randy?
      --
      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates