Introduction

  • Jim Coker
    Message 1 of 53 , Feb 4, 2001
      Dear Group,

      We are General & Custom Investigative Service, located in
      Stapleton, Alabama (near Mobile) and accept cases statewide. We are
      a full service agency, specializing in video surveillance and
      investigations of all types.

      The owner and chief investigator is Clay Myers. Clay retired
      from the Federal Bureau of Investigation in 1998, after 42 years of
      service. He was an Investigative Analyst and Chief Photographer in
      the Mobile Division for 25 years.

      We also employ Jim Coker as an investigator. Jim retired from
      the Mobile Police Department in 1995, after 20 years of service. He
      received 498 hours of in-service police training as well as
      investigative studies at the University of South Alabama, and
      extensive training from the US Department of Transporation in the
      transportation of hazardous materials (Title 49, US Code). Jim is an
      experienced investigator, both public and private.

      Contact information is as follows:

      General & Custom Investigative Service
      P.O. Box 711
      Stapleton, Al 36578

      Phone: (334) 937-2600
      Fax: (334) 937-2640
      Clay's e-mail: Gencustom@...
      Jim's e-mail: JCokerPI@...

      We look forward to hearing from you.
    • Rolingsmi@aol.com
      Message 53 of 53 , Sep 13, 2012
        Greetings!! We cover Mexico Central and South America.

        Ron Oling, J.D.
        SMI-LATAM
        25906 Hootananny, San Antonio, Texas 78260
        25 Metros sur de Mega, San Rafael de Abajo, San Jose Costa Rica
        210.669.9810
        Fax 866-501-9965
        rolingsmi@...

        SMI-LATAM, S.A.