need e-mail address

  • Klaus O Weber Bureau for Security Consul
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2001
      Dear Group,
      can any one in NY organize the e-mail address
      of: NAPCO SECURITY SYSTEMS inc
          333 Bayview Ave.
          Amityville, NY 11701 -2800
          Phone (631) 842 9400
      I have done an internet search and the
      Yellow Pages only the addres not any
      e.-mail address a fax number would also
      fine.
      Thanks
      Klaus O. Weber
      Bureau für Sicherheitsberatung
      Seal Bureau of Investigation & Consultancy
      Law Enforcement Consultant & Analyst
      Eichenweg 7, D-91097 Oberreichenbach
      PO Box 82131  Southdale 2135 (South Africa)
      Fax South Africa: +2711 680 7854
      Intern.Phone :  +49 (0) 173 662 7382
      E.-Mail: seal@...
      E.-Mail:seal@...
      WebPage: http://www.seal-consultancy.de
    • royniles@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2001
        NAPCO SECURITY SYSTEMS, INC. • 333 Bayview Avenue, Amityville, NY
        11701 • (631) 842-9400 FAX: (631) 842-9137 salesinfo@...

        --- In infoguys-list@y..., "Klaus O Weber Bureau for Security
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2001
          Thanks a lot to all for the info
          Klaus

          Consultancy" <seal@s...> wrote:
          > Dear Group,
          > can any one in NY organize the e-mail address
          > of: NAPCO SECURITY SYSTEMS inc
          > 333 Bayview Ave.
          > Amityville, NY 11701 -2800
          > Phone (631) 842 9400
          > I have done an internet search and the
          > Yellow Pages only the addres not any
          > e.-mail address a fax number would also
          > fine.
          > Thanks
          > Klaus O. Weber
          > Bureau für Sicherheitsberatung
          > Seal Bureau of Investigation & Consultancy
          > Law Enforcement Consultant & Analyst
          > Eichenweg 7, D-91097 Oberreichenbach
          > PO Box 82131 Southdale 2135 (South Africa)
          > Fax South Africa: +2711 680 7854
          > Intern.Phone : +49 (0) 173 662 7382
          > E.-Mail: seal@s...
          > E.-Mail:seal@i...