Re: [infoguys-list] adverse possesion in california????????

  • Vicki Siedow
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2001
      I am in CA, and have a ton of attorney clients here, many in real
      estate. Let me know if I can help with a referral. I am not the expert
      they are, so I'll refer you to a site (if you don't already have it) to
      search the appropriate codes:

      http://www.legalengine.com/

      Vicki

      --
      Vicki Siedow
      Siedow & Associates
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2001
        GARI: THANKS FOR THE REPLY....MY CLIENT'S ARE IN THE BAY AREA....I MAY
        CALL ANYWAY....PAUL

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2001