Re: GPS Tacking

  • ray_madison@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2001
      What type is it, and where did you buy it?

      --- In infoguys-list@y..., lne221@a... wrote:
      > I know that I love my GPS.
      >
      > Elena McAllister, RN, BA
      > Law Guardian Investigator
      > 25 Green Acre Way
      > Glassboro, NJ 08028
      > 856-863-8421
      > LNE221@A...
    • joyce ostrander
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2001
        from: abonne@...

        I haven't seen any response from Calif. P.I.'s so I will ask the question
        of legality. In Ca. there are laws that say we can't use tracking
        devices. Do other states have those laws and has anyone found a loop
        hole?

      • lne221@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 8, 2001
          My GPS system came with my car. It is by Navigation Technologies. The system
          was made for Infiniti. It is a great system!

          Elena McAllister, RN, BA
          Law Guardian Investigator
          25 Green Acre Way
          Glassboro, NJ 08028
          856-863-8421
          LNE221@...
        • jph3190@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 8, 2001
            That System uses Cellular signal to send the data back to the monitoring
            station. Good system. The system can be used by an outside party to track you
            using a cell cloning device, not a good idea for those wanting to keep their
            location secure.

            John P. Hilderbrand, Sr.