Re: [infoguys-list] adverse possesion in california????????

  • GARI YOUNG
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2001
      Paul;

      If this is California Real Estate, contact Mr. Michael Feinberg @
      Feinberg & Fitch of Irvine, Ca. (949) 553-1990 and advise him that I
      requested you to call and he will be able to help you with your question.
      He is a Real Estate Attorney Lic. in the State of California.

      Gari
      Lamb & Associates
      (909) 600-9105
    • Vicki Siedow
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2001
        I am in CA, and have a ton of attorney clients here, many in real
        estate. Let me know if I can help with a referral. I am not the expert
        they are, so I'll refer you to a site (if you don't already have it) to
        search the appropriate codes:

        http://www.legalengine.com/

        Vicki

        --
        Vicki Siedow
        Siedow & Associates
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2001
          GARI: THANKS FOR THE REPLY....MY CLIENT'S ARE IN THE BAY AREA....I MAY
          CALL ANYWAY....PAUL

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2001