adverse possesion in california????????

  • pasr@postoffice.pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2001
      list: i have a case where my client's grandmother died in 1992...the
      neighbor has taken posseseion of her grandmothers and is renting it
      out...through investigation we learned the neighbor has been paying
      property taxes at least five years maybe more on the property.....if my
      client is granted standing as the next living relative...what are her
      defenses against the neighbor claiming adverse possession... my client
      plans to quiet title the
      property.....
      paul anderson
      sr ca
      pi22224
    • GARI YOUNG
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2001
        Paul;

        If this is California Real Estate, contact Mr. Michael Feinberg @
        Feinberg & Fitch of Irvine, Ca. (949) 553-1990 and advise him that I
        requested you to call and he will be able to help you with your question.
        He is a Real Estate Attorney Lic. in the State of California.

        Gari
        Lamb & Associates
        (909) 600-9105
      • Vicki Siedow
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2001
          I am in CA, and have a ton of attorney clients here, many in real
          estate. Let me know if I can help with a referral. I am not the expert
          they are, so I'll refer you to a site (if you don't already have it) to
          search the appropriate codes:

          http://www.legalengine.com/

          Vicki

          --
          Vicki Siedow
          Siedow & Associates
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2001
            GARI: THANKS FOR THE REPLY....MY CLIENT'S ARE IN THE BAY AREA....I MAY
            CALL ANYWAY....PAUL

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2001