[infoguys-list] Re:Database Help

  • Daryl Adams
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 1999
      This is a repost for Wanda.

      In answer to your question regarding databases. You may want to call
      John at USINTERLINK. Tell him you want the same program that Daryl Adams
      gets. He'll give you awesome access to hard to find address, employer,
      SSN, DOB, spouse info, etc, for $4 PER HIT. It's great for skip traces,
      backgrounds, you name it. You won't be disappointed. and you won't find
      cheaper.

      Good Luck.
      Daryl

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
    • Lee Smallwood
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 1999
        SEND ME WHAT YOU CAN DO. i WILL GLADLY APAY FOUR BUCKS A HIT...
        EAGEL1@... LEE SMALLWOOD / SW INVESTIGATIONS AND RECOVERY
        AGENCY.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 1999
          The number for USI is 888-635-7468 ask for John and mention you know me
          and want $4 searches.
          Good Luck

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 1999
            Call John as USI 888-635-7468