  • wadinv
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2001
      You don't know anything about my expertise or my credentails or how many times I have testified in court.....All you can find to pick on me about is my spelling.....Makes you wonder doesn't it??
      I am enclosing a link to an article that includes myself...FYI. This list is to help investigators or network. I am ending this nonsense and realize that I cannot reason with the one or two people that find it necessary to continue such ridiculous B.S. I am moving on, plus my limo is waiting, I have a 9:00 P.M. appointment to have my sandles shined.....
      Laura Wallace
      Without a Doubt!!!