We Look Forward to Answers

  • rkat@cryogen.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2001
      We Look Forward to Answers I'm with laura Wallace re: learning from this list.

      "...You know it seems that one of the ideas for this
      > > list is to promote
      > > learning. For everyone who asks a question, but then
      > > requires the results
      > > privately, you leave no incentive for anyone to
      > > answer. If someone does
      > > answer this question please, for the sake of the
      > > group, answer this one
      > > publicly. This is something that I'm sure others
      > > have come across as well,
      > > and could benefit from the knowledge. Thanks..."

      Now I'm the one beating a dead horse! But I read the list to see the answers also. Again, I am not a P I yet (so I don't post any questions) but I have seen some great learning info come across this list.

      I understand the need for privacy in some instances but if you can share the info it is appreciated.

      It seems there are quite a few looking at this list that are not P I's as referenced by the last list and a post by a writer..."

      R K
      Florida