[infoguys-list] Agency Introduction

  • jph3190@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 1999
      Potomac Private Investigations of Rockville, Maryland, 20852
      Vehicle Recovery Services to Corporate Fleet Management.
      Covert Video Equipment sales to Law Enforcement and Corporate Security.
      Agent/Distributor of MobyTEL Products and Services ( GPS Vehicle Tracking )
      Web site = http://members.aol.com/jpj3190/ppi.html

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
    • Vikram Singh
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 1999
        Dear Sir,
        We are planing to introduce GPS Vehicle Tracking system in India.Can you
        send information in this regard.

        With best wishes

        Kunwar Vikram Singh
        Managing Director,
        Lancers Network Limited
        B6/4, Commercial Centre,
        Safdarjung Enclave,
        NEW DELHI 110029
        INDIA
        Ph # 91-11-6174562, 6169103
        Fax # 91-11-6187462

      • JPH3190@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 13, 1999
          What is your intended use? i.e.: consumer, company fleet vehicles etc.
          We can be more detailed if we know your needs.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 14, 1999
            Our inteded use is to act as GPS Tracking service provider in India
            Thanks
            Kunwar Vikram Singh