Re: [infoguys-list] Software

  • Stafford Durham
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 1998
      Leon:

      Good news and bad news. Good news is I know of software that may meet your
      needs. It's called "Investigative Works" version 2.14.

      Bad news is it is regularly $345.00, but "on sale" now for $245.00. Only
      you can decide if that price is worth the investment.

      Take a look at www.case-works.com and see if it can meet your needs.

      Stafford Durham
      R.E.S.O.L.V.E.
      Atlanta