Available

  • Michael Josephs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2001
      Hello
      My name is Joseph Falcone.
      I have approx. 13-15 years of experience combining both p/t & f/t assignments ,
      in different states, in investigations, surveillance, research, personal
      &/or site protection,  loss prevention etc etc.
      I have always worked under the license of a agency or P.I.
      ( The exception being, where state law allowed, I have worked direct for a
      regular (non detective) company, on  site only )
      Currently I reside in S. CA , and am available for assignments in CA,
      AZ, NV,
      OR & WA.
      ( If allowed by the laws of these states  to work under under your license )
      I stand 6 ft, black hair,mustache & beard. can look like a degenerate to  middle management to upscale citizen. I have melded w/ many of the  various social / economic "cultures" in the states where I have worked (NJ,NY,GA,FL,GA,NC).
      People tend to talk to me & tell more than they should considering. I tend to be easy to open up to.
      I am physically able, but find that the mind is usually my best "muscle".
      I am in the very initial stage of the PI licensing process,
      in that I am getting the paperwork & comparing my qualifications to CA state
      requirements.
      I would have looked into this earlier, but my wife works for a major media
      company, & we have been being re-located on a regular basis,
       as part of her employment for the past 6+ years.
      Now they have finally settled us to a perm. location here.
      Please feel free to contact me w/ any questions if interested.

      Thanks to all
      Joe    wolf1957@...