for you JRM

  • Carlos Fernando Bonoso León
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 24, 2001
      you have to conect to important people of those who
      works on the office of born act, by paying money or
      getting drunk with wnat of then for get the
      information that you need

      att
      sombradiaria
      @yahoo
      --- JRM <jrm1@...> escribió: > My reply was
      to look at a ‘certified’ copy of the

      href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@...">infoguys-list-subscribe@m

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=168002.1291681.2888959.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700059354:N/

      A=564920/*http://www.columbiahouse.com/gateway?token=7407>

      href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@...">infoguys-list-subscribe@m
      > akelist.com</a><br/>
      > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a

      > be@...</a><br/>

    • Laura Wallace
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 25, 2001
        O.K. Understandably....the easiest way would be to look at the birth
        certificate....but there is none to be found....If it were that easy and
        people had the information that we were looking for, then we would all be
        out of business......!!!
        Now, here is a situation where a person has been arrested numerous times,
        but not any arrest record has a social....No locate that has been
        accomplished has a social attached as well, no property, vehicles or
        anything to obtain this information from that I could find. Supposedly he
        frequents Canada and the client suspects that he might be a Canadian Citizen
        and that is the purpose of the search. I would not post such a ridiculous
        question if a birth certificate was available or if I have exhausted all
        avenues first. I do not live in Canada...I live in Florida....I do
        Nationwide Investigations, but not outside of the U.S. I was hoping to get
        an idea from someone on this list that have tackled the situation before. I
        have received over 50 e-mails that states to "LOOK AT THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE"
        I am starting to wonder why I even posted period and if any one on this list
        is a Proffessional P.I. or WHAT? Not meaning to insult, but come on....If
        there was a birth certificate to be found, there would be no case. Isn't
        that why people hire us?

        P.S. If anyone choses to slam some sort of childish remark, cut down or
        ridiculous response, save your energy....and don't waste the lists time.
        This does not warrant anything such as that and if it does come accross,
        then you have no business being on a list, period!

        Respectfully and Confused,
        Laura Wallace
        Proffessional Investigator
        Without a Doubt Investigations, Inc.
        www.spygal.com
        wadinv@...

        > you have to conect to important people of those who
        > works on the office of born act, by paying money or
        > getting drunk with wnat of then for get the
        > information that you need
        >

        > att
        > sombradiaria
        > @yahoo
        > --- JRM <jrm1@...> escribió: > My reply was
        > to look at a 'certified' copy of the
        > > birth certificate,
        > > although that seems too simple. Whoever the
        > > requestor is trying to verify
        > > should have at least that document. Anyone born in
        > > the U.S. is
        > > automatically a U.S. citizen. If not, the bestowing
        > > citizenship is
        > > accompanied by documents.
        > > The requestor doesn't elaborate past that.
        > >
        > > J.R. Misak
        > > JRM Investigations, NY
        > > 516 546-0738
        > > 516 867-7018 Fax
        > > John Jay College of Criminal Investigation
        > > NYPD Undercover Detective - Retired
        > > NY Lic# 048052

        href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@...">infoguys-list-unsubscri
        be@...</a><br/>

      • JRM
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 25, 2001
          Seems like you misunderstood, Laura. I said that the bc was too simple
          because I assumed you may have been down that route already. Why do YOU
          assume that we should all know that? Why not state what you've tried and
          let someone, if they can, assist you from there.
          I apologize that you're SO professional and we peons can only try to shine
          your shoes, however if you want help, why don't you elaborate and bring
          everyone up to speed so as not to waste OUR time.

          Good idea, huh?

          J.R. Misak
          JRM Investigations, NY
          516 546-0738
          516 867-7018 Fax
          http://www.usuncover.com/jrm_investigations.htm

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 26, 2001
            Dear Mr. Misak,
            I checked out your website and from the look of it and how intelligent
            and professional you claim to be, that was a very childish and needless
            remark through the list and the only one claiming you were a peon was
            yourself. I don't where shoes that need polishing, but thank you for
            offering....I'm in Florida, I wear sandles.
            Here's the idea... if you don't know the answer then just delete the e-mail.
            If you feel compelled to answer with a remark as the last one, go
            ahead....we know how to delete these messages and have a good laugh too.
            Makes you wonder, doesn't it.
            Laura Wallace

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 26, 2001
              Dear Laura,
              Sorry for trying to help. Out of respect for the moderator and other
              members, this ends here.

              J.R. Misak
              JRM Investigations, NY
              516 546-0738
              516 867-7018 Fax
              JRM Investigations

            • joseph no name
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 27, 2001
                mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 1, 2001
                  take me off your list NOW

                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 2, 2001
                    hey, joe,
                    you must unsubscribe yourself. go to the end of the post and you'll see the
                    address to use.
                    good luck,
                    kent