Assistance Needed - Chicago, IL

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2001
      I have a client that needs approximately 25 employees to undergo a
      polygraph.

      I need someone in the Chicago Area please.

      Please reply to me privately with costs, turnaround time and availability.

      The client has an employee theft problem.

      Also a majority of the employees speak Spanish. We have a Spanish speaking
      agent on staff to assist the examiner.

      Thank you for your assistance.

      David H. Press
      dhp@...