[infoguys-list] Re: subscriptions to public records

  • Lee Smallwood
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 1999
      wanda weaver; Try KNOWX.COM I AM A P.I. AND I HAVE FOUND THEM TO BE OF GREAT HELP. LEE S,

      wweaver@... wrote:

      > Hello everyone. I have recently been reviewing subscription services which offer access to the various record information sites. CDB infotex has a multitude of site access. I would like to link into other subscription service sites and review what they have to offer. Lexus/Nexus does not seem to have as much possibility as CDB. What other companies are out there? Please send me any links you may feel should be reviewed. Also please feel free to share your personal views on the services you have utilized. It would be helpful to me to present to my facility administrators a selection of more than two services that have reasonable rates, no charge for record not found.
      > Thank you in advance for any assistance you may render.
      >
      > Wanda Weaver

      > FreeShop is the #1 place for free and trial offers and great deals!
      > Try something new and discover more ways to save!
      > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/381
      >
      > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
    • Daryl Adams
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 27, 1999
        Wanda-
        Try US INTERLINK. Call John at 888-635-7468 tell him that Daryl Adams gave you the number and he'll give you the same deal we have, $4!!!! per hit for most records with a waived start up fee. Compilated from several HARD TO FIND databases for SSN, DOB, Addresses, work address, etc, etc, you won't be disappointed.

        Good Luck.
        DARYL ADAMS

        Lee Smallwood wrote:

        > wanda weaver; Try KNOWX.COM I AM A P.I. AND I HAVE FOUND THEM TO BE OF GREAT HELP. LEE S,
        >
        > wweaver@... wrote:
        >
        > > Hello everyone. I have recently been reviewing subscription services which offer access to the various record information sites. CDB infotex has a multitude of site access. I would like to link into other subscription service sites and review what they have to offer. Lexus/Nexus does not seem to have as much possibility as CDB. What other companies are out there? Please send me any links you may feel should be reviewed. Also please feel free to share your personal views on the services you have utilized. It would be helpful to me to present to my facility administrators a selection of more than two services that have reasonable rates, no charge for record not found.
        > > Thank you in advance for any assistance you may render.
        > >
        > > Wanda Weaver

        > > FreeShop is the #1 place for free and trial offers and great deals!
        > > Try something new and discover more ways to save!
        > > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/381
        > >
        > > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

        > eGroups Spotlight:
        > "Lucid Dreaming" - Tips, techniques, and discussion of any
        > topic related to lucid dreaming.
        > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/112
        >
        > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
      • USOPERATIVES
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 28, 1999
          Wanda:

          Regarding your message on CDB Infotec, the main problem with them is they
          are so slow. Otherwise, as you indicated, they do have good depth of
          services.

          Robert Braun
          United States Operatives
          Intelligence Branch