RE: 48 HOURS TV SHOW

  • Gil Alba
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2001
      Fellow members:
      48 HOURS TV SHOW- CBS, on January 11, 2001, will show the Kristine Kupka
      Story. I have been involved as a private investigator with the case for
      approx. 2 years. I an attempting to place a bulletin board or some kind of
      interaction system on my web site in order to have people comment, make
      recommendations, or just chat about their opinions concerning the case. If
      anyone wishes to watch the show and provide opinions, it would be most
      welcome.

      Thanks
      Gil
      PS: Please visit my web site for any additional information:
      http://www.albainvestigations.com