[infoguys-list] Software

  • Leon Nel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 1998
      Hi,
      Can anyone recommend skiptracing software that will enable me to import
      and export date via email, do invoicing, send reports to clients,
      database on skips and my own resources, etc. Any directions will be much
      appreciated.
      Greetings
      Leon
      ----
    • Stafford Durham
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 1998
        Leon:

        Good news and bad news. Good news is I know of software that may meet your
        needs. It's called "Investigative Works" version 2.14.

        Bad news is it is regularly $345.00, but "on sale" now for $245.00. Only
        you can decide if that price is worth the investment.

        Take a look at www.case-works.com and see if it can meet your needs.

        Stafford Durham
        R.E.S.O.L.V.E.
        Atlanta