Re: [infoguys-list] stop sending me this or action will follow!!

  • G.A.R.S.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2001
      Well then stop sending messages to the group, and go out to
      www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list and unsubscribe yourself
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2001
        jan--the instructions for unsubscribing are at the
        bottom of each of these postings
      • RLPCLI@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 2001
          In a message dated 01/05/2001 10:51:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          janostebo@... writes:

          << i dont want you stuff anymore please leave me off your list!!!! >>

          To unsubscribe, send a message to <A
          HREF="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@...">
        • VirginiaPI@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 6, 2001
            I wonder what action he is talking about, perhaps reading the e-group
            instructions on how to un-subscribe. I wonder how he ever got on the list in
            the first place. duh !

            BKV