Re: no more spam ok [infoguys-list] CREDIT REPORTS

  • HEOPER@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2001
      SORRY i THOUGHT i HAD A SOURCE FOR YOU BUT HE GAVE THAT SERVICE UP A FEW
      MONTHS AGO. i DONT KNOW OF ANYONE ELSE BUT YOU MIGHT TRY IRS IN
      TALLAHASSEE, FLA. INTERNANIONAL RESEARCH BUREAU INC..
      THEY HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS MANY YEARS AND SERVE MANY ATTYS AND P.I. S.!!
      GOOR LUCK AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR! DON
      TEL: 850 - 942- 2500. ASK FOR DARRELL THE OWNER
    • jan ostebo
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2001
        please remove us from mailing list