Re: [infoguys-list] Digest Number 200

  • TheWeyr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2001
      Well, after reading the previous posts, I had to brag a little myself. I was
      not even allowed into the "PiGroup." (Apparently people with unusual names
      are not welcome, either. Even with great references personally known to Mr.
      Grogin.) So, if being booted is a graduation, is that preemptory boot the
      equivalent of an "honorary degree?"

      Humbly submitted,

      Dragon
      Apprentice Investigator
      Available for hire by licensed Private Investigators for: Process service,
      records search, photography, interviews and statements, undercover (female),
      and surveillance.
      phone: 626-495-2157
      Fax: 626-576-8291
      TheWeyr@...