CREDIT REPORTS

  • Rick Suttles
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2001
      Fellow Comrades, Does anyone run credit reports with a signed release for
      employment purposes, or recommend someone? I was getting them thru Clarence
      Kelly but they cut out the middle man. Thanx, Rick Suttles

      ACCESS USA-Information Brokers/I Spy Investigations
      Springfield, MO
      phone/fax (417) 831-7778
      e-mail rsuttles@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2001
        Hi Rick: If you havent solved your recent problem Ill have someone call you
        tonite or tomorrow who can assist you. Regards, Don